Congregation B'nai Emunah
3595 Taraval Street @ 46th AvenueSan Francisco
Adult Education / Discussion
Congregation / Minyan
B'nai Emunah is the friendliest synagogue in San Francisco.
We are a small, egalitarian, kid-friendly congregation of people who come together to worship, celebrate, learn, and grow. We think of ourselves as a family from different generations, backgrounds and orientations. Whatever your age, stage, or lifestyle, you are welcome in our community.Everyone is Jewish enough for B'nai Emunah
We are a full service synagogue affiliated with the Conservative movement. Our offerings include:
- Social Activities for children, teens, and adults
- Shabbat Shalom School for grades K-10
- Express B'nai Mitzvah preparation
- Judaism University for adults
- Sisterhood and Women's Rosh Chodesh group
We hold services
- Every Friday Evening at 7:00 PM
- Every Saturday or Holiday Morning at 9:45 AM
- The first and second Thursdays of the month morning minyan at 9:30 AM
We have a dairy / vegetarian potluck after services on the last Friday evening of the month.
Please visit our website, call the office at 415-664-7373, or drop by for a service or an event.